Thursday, August 6, 2009

This Explains It


Maybe it's not such a good idea to post a picture of myself on my blog... But, what the hell. I'm sick of being paranoid all the time.

Take a good look at my facial expression and body language. What does it read? Well, when I look at this picture, I notice my arms are crossed- meaning closed down. My lips are barely making a smile, if you can even call it a smile. I have an eyebrow raised sarcastically and my eyes are all attitude and cynic. This pose is the best for my mood currently.

I think I've had enough. I've had enough of people acting like assholes. I've had enough of being annoyed and angry all the time. Now that I've moved, a lot of weight and stress has left, but,I still felt a twinge of it all. Well, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of the jerks in my life and I'm sick of letting them get to me. So I'm done with it all.

I have a new outlook. It's "Goodbye Drama, Hello I Don't Give a Shit" with a spice of "I am not A Bitch, I am The Bitch, and to you, it's Miss Bitch"

0 comments: